Thursday 17 May 2012

Moving Forward

My life has been pretty brutal at times and I don't deserve to be treated the way I've been treated but now I have realised that the only way my life will ever get better is if I make changes and live out what I want to live. My parents still don't acknowledge me or realise that I am hurting inside but it's ok. I just got to get over the fact that they just don't understand me. That's the way it is and that's the way it always will be. No matter how good I am or how much I try to be the best daughter possible I will never be as good as Stacy. I just have to accept that and move forward. Who knows, I may never find someone who truly understands me and cares about me, but all I can do is hope. I have wasted so many hours throwing my own pity parties, and in the moment it might make me feel better, but once it's over I usually feel worse then I did before. The stupidest thing of all is I am a hypocrite. Anyone who reads this blog knows my hate for my sister Stacy and how she always gets all the attention, but I am just as much of a talker about her like everyone else. I always got so frustrated how Stacy always came up in conversations even after she's dead, but now looking back at my older blog posts I talked about her more than almost everyone else I know. Even if I didn't talk about Stacy in a good way I still dwell ed on how much I hated her and I gave her attention through that. I never thought I would be one to give her more attention then she already had. If anything I should apologise to myself. I have put myself down and have not let myself be truly happy. Today I am going to start a new chapter of my life. I have set new and more positive goals and I will stick to them! 1.) live my life completely for myself and no one else 2.) in everything I do and go through, try and put a positive spin on it 3.) live a successful life the way I want to live and not the way my parents want me to live it.  I am determined and will follow though with these goals I have set for myself. My hope is to become a happier and more positive person for myself and the people around me. Lastly I want to apologise to anyone who has actually read this blog I have written. I don't apologise for my negative attitude and hatred emotions because that's who I was, what I was feeling and still feel many times, but I am apologising that you have had to read how much I have really been suffering. After reading some of my past posts I now realise that they were probably putting everyone reading them in a bad mood. I guess you didn't have too read my posts but if you did then I am sorry. Amy Reid

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I completely understand. I mean your life is a movie scipt. This story has been told many times, but the emotions you experience can not be written you are much better than what you, and your give you credit for. I understand kts difficult knowing exactly what you want to.donwith your life becaus I too have those dilemmas. Ive went with the fact that I am not required to achieve anything, and will do what it takes to create self sustainable homes for all walks of life. Shelters for animals, safe havens, and such. Housing for the homeless, etc. Im not stopping there either. I would.say allow your ideas to present themselves. You dont need to apologize for being who you are. In fact, I should thank you for that because there to few people in this world that have that capability. Second, I love you unconditionally you deserve much more than you give yourself, and I see those blessings appearing before as I speak. I see the love of our planet, and universe caressing, and caring for you expressing its gratitude to you for putting up such a great fight to be yourself. Theres to many people that conform to others, and refrain from being who they truly are. You should always embrace your individuality. Have a good one.

    Sincerely, the friendly vegan.

    ReplyDelete